SIA Door Supervisor Training - BOOK NOW!
- 1st September 2017 -
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!
Eventsec are offering a 4-day SIA Door Supervisor training course at a cost of £150.
It is essential that before any candidate can apply for a Door Supervisor license from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) , they must successfully complete this course which results in a Level 2 Award in Door Supervision. The course is run by experienced Eventsec trainers, who can offer invaluable advice for your future career as a Door Supervisor.
Attaining an SIA Door Supervisor license allows you to carry out specific roles which means having an SIA licence can open doors for more work opportunities and higher rates of pay.
The course will cover a total of four modules;
- Working as a Door Supervisor
- Working Within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management Within the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills Within the Private Security Industry
You will need to pass three multiple choice exams and one practical assessment to earn the Level 2 Award in Door Supervision.
All dates MUST be attended and are local to The SSE Arena, Belfast.
- 10th Oct 2017 - 18:00 – 23:30
- 11th Oct 2017 - 18:00 – 23:30
- 12th Oct 2017 - 18:00 – 23:30
- 15th Oct 2017 - 9:00 – 18:00
- 22nd Oct 2017 - 9:00 – 18:00
**Know someone who is interested but don’t currently work for us? That’s not a problem – guaranteed interview on completion of the course!**
To register your interest and arrange to book onto one of our course dates above, please email email@example.com. ,
*Please note that you need to be over the age of 18 to apply for a licence from the SIA.